16 January, 2009

Co-creating

This week I had a private Meditation class and commenced Coaching with my Coach, I was inspired by my new Teachers. I just completed reading Happier Than God by Neale Donald Walsch- which gave me a few tips to live more fully.

First Insight: Give others every experience you seek. This resonates well with me, time and time again I am moved by stranger's kindness and how the universe mirrors back your intentions and actions in practice. My 3 year old constantly gets free gifts from strangers ranging from flowers, balloons, stamps and confectionary. I keep telling her how special and lucky she is and the virtual cycle continues. Experiencing Coaching for myself again is wonderful, I had forgotten how great it feels to be coached, yet I coach people daily through my vocation. It is wonderful to receive.

Second Insight: When things really go wrong - embrace the issue and heal it. We have the power to heal ourselves - taking help from others is very handy too. This is a lovely reminder of what we resist persists. When you give up on something or push it to happen too much - it seems to pull away from you. The delicate and humble acknowledgement that not everything happens when you want it to and timing, that is divine timing is a blessing. We tried to have children for 5 years it was only after we let the need go and worked on our own peace of mind through karate and herbal medicine that we were able to conceive and bring a child into the world.

Third Insight: Trying v Allowing - I can be quite pushy at times and creating the space for answers, ideas to emerge and not rushing to solutions is another one of my areas for improvement. Trusting in myself and my amazing partners/colleagues/clients to co-create is very important to me. I am a life long learner and learning collaboratively and growing collaboratively is a path worth travelling. We are updating our FACT - survey administration system and have come up with some innovative ideas with our partners on how to share the investment. I am open to co-creating and collaborative learning.

No comments: